Here are the 7 evaluation questions that have to be answered:
1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge
forms and conventions of real media products?
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and
4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
5. How did you attract/address your audience?
6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of
constructing this product?
7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have
learnt in the progression from it to the full product?